Time Tagger 20 and Ultra
Software package with example programs for Python, Matlab, LabVIEW, C++, C#, .NET, and Mathematica. The programming examples can be found within the installation directory (e.g. c:\Program Files\Swabian Instruments\Time Tagger) in the subfolder examples.
Time Tagger 2.4.4
- Windows 64 bit - 29 Jul 2019 - release notes
- Windows 32 bit - 29 Jul 2019 - release notes
- Ubuntu 18.04 64 bit - 29 Jul 2019 - release notes
- Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit - 29 Jul 2019 - release notes
- CentOS 7 64 bit - 29 Jul 2019 - release notes
Time Tagger 2.1.6
Pulse Streamer 8/2
The Pulse Streamer does not require any driver or software installation.
A quick start guide, client programming interfaces, and examples are provided for
In addition, there is a simple graphical user interface for Windows.
NOTE: Devices shipped before November 2018 require a firmware update to be compatible with the most recent software. Visit https://www.swabianinstruments.com/pulse-streamer-8-2-firmware/ to upgrade your firmware.
Pulse Streamer 1.1
- Windows App v1.0.2 32/64 bit - 18 Apr 2019 - release notes
- pulsestreamer-1.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl - 23 Apr 2019 - release notes
- pulsestreamer-matlab-1.1.4.mltbx - 13 Aug 2019 - release notes
- pulsestreamer-labview2014-22.214.171.124.vip - 18 Jul 2019 - release notes
- Programming examples - 10 May 2019 - release notes
- Network Configuration Script - 15 Nov 2018 - release notes
The DLnSec Laser does not require any driver or software installation. It is controlled via the serial port over an SCPI protocol. As an example, a python class is provided that wraps the functionality of the DLnSec. DLnSec