Electronics Developer (m/f/d) - Instrumentation for Quantum ComputersPublished: 01 November 2019
Our development team is designing novel high speed digital pattern generators for quantum computers and related scientific experiments. We are looking for outstanding electrical engineers (BSc or MSc) to become part of this challenge. We offer you an engineering position with a challenging mission statement within discrete circuit and PCB design in the field of FPGA interfacing, ASIC testing and high speed instrumentation, and the possibility to become a key person in Swabian Instruments’ growing R&D team.
- Design high speed electronic circuits and PCBs
- Prototype and test Swabian Instruments’ new hardware designs
- Manage Swabian Instruments’ complete PCB production (external) and testing (in-house)
- Take part in FPGA design of our firmware (optional)
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in EE, DH/FH/Uni
- Experience in PCB design is an absolute must
- Experience with RF design is a plus
- Care for the detail
- Good communication skills in German and English
What you can expect
- You will create state of the art measurement equipment that will be used at the world’s top research institutions
- Being a key person in our development team
- An open minded working atmosphere with a flat organization and flexible working hours
Are you the one? Contact us by phone or submit your application by email today!