The package installs the Python and C++ libraries for amd64 systems including example programs.
- Graphical user interface (web application):
- Launch via timetagger from the console or from the application launcher.
- Known issues
- In case you have installed a previous version of the Time Tagger software, please reset the cache of your browser.
- Closing the web application server can cause an error message to appear.
- Using the Time Tagger with Python 2.7, 3.5 or 3.6:
- Install numpy (e.g. pip install numpy), which is required for the Time Tagger libraries.
- The Python libraries are installed in your default Python search path: /usr/lib/pythonX.Y/dist-packages/.
- The examples can be found within the /usr/lib/timetagger/examples/python/ folder.
- Using the Time Tagger with C++:
- The examples can be found within the /usr/lib/timetagger/examples/cpp/ folder.
- General remark:
- Please contact us in case you have any questions or comments about the Ubuntu package and/or the API for the Time Tagger.